Stark Energy AGM batteries are built with the harshness of the Canadian climate in mind which allows them to operate at -40C. They are spill proof and easy to transport. Their advanced absorbed glass-matt design (AGM) ensures that the electrolyte stays close to the battery plates, and recombines gases during charging, allowing Starks to be sealed, maintenance free and spill-proof construction.
* Please Contact Us For More Product Information And Pricing *
Surrette has the well earned reputation for building one mean battery. Their red solar batteries are the preferred storage solution for solar systems in both Canada and the US. It's a reputation based on capacity, cycling performance and long life.
• The Surrette solar batteries are designed for cycling performance - repeated discharges over and over
• Extra thick plates offer more capacity and longer life
• The unique "resistox" plate design offers more resistance to corrosion and maximizes the life of the battery.
• Backed by industry leading warranties
Aquion Energy manufactures batteries that are safe, reliable, sustainable, and cost-effective. Their Aspen batteries contain no heavy metals or toxic chemicals and are non-flammable and non-explosive, making them the safest batteries in the world – designed for use in pristine environments, island locations, homes and businesses. Of all battery manufacturers, Aquion Energy is the only company that delivers batteries that combine safety, sustainability, performance, and affordability.